Chrome plating on all aerospace metals (Stainless steel, Inconel, Aluminum, Titanium, and Nickel)
We can chrome plate nearly all aerospace hard chrome specifications, including;
- BAC 5709, SAE-AMS-2460, SAE-AMS-2406, AMS-QQ-C-320, GPS 3119, and DPS 9.71
We are the industry leader in plating chrome directly on Aluminum
We have a proprietary method for plating chrome directly on Titanium
- US DOD applications
- Supported Parker Aerospace and Oracle Team USA by chrome plating the titanium actuation equipment on AC50. See the video here
Our platers develop custom conforming anodes and fixtures to assure uniform application on complex parts/shapes.
- Dimensional Precision to 0.0005”.
- Surface finish: Typically 16 Ra to 8 Ra; 4 Ra if required.
- ID Grinding: Diameters from 0.50” to 8.00” and cylinder lengths to 24.0”
- OD Grinding: Diameters up to 8.00” and lengths to 72”, Swing 13”
- Jig Grinding: Complex shapes including spherical and small ID’s
- Fluorescent Penetrant: ASTM E 1417, ASTM E 165, NAS 410
- Magnetic Particle Inspection: ASTM E 1444, ASTM E 709, NAS 410
Repair Management and Certification
- FAA/EASA Certified Repairs:
- Plating (Chrome, sulfamate and electroless nickel, TiCad, Cadmium, silver, copper)
- Weld/HVOF/Spray (HVOF, Plasma, Nanofusion, Cold Spray)
- Grinding/Honing (centerless, ID, OD, Jig, Vertical and Horizontal Hone)
- FAA Part 145 (ZY3R041M) and EASA Accepted repair station
- AS 9100 Rev. D Certified Quality System
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Landing Gear, Propeller, and Accessory component piece parts.
- FAA/DOT Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program Compliant
- Fast quotes and fixed pricing using our extensive database of past repairs