Chrome plating on all aerospace metals (Stainless steel, Inconel, Aluminum, Titanium, and Nickel)
We can chrome plate nearly all aerospace hard chrome specifications, including;
BAC 5709, SAE-AMS-2460, SAE-AMS-2406, AMS-QQ-C-320, GPS 3119, and DPS 9.71
We are the industry leader in plating chrome directly on Aluminum
We have a proprietary method for plating chrome directly on Titanium
US DOD applications
Our platers develop custom conforming anodes and fixtures to assure uniform application on complex parts/shapes.
- Dimensional Precision to 0.0005”.
- Surface finish: Typically 16 Ra to 8 Ra; 4 Ra if required.
- ID Grinding: Diameters from 0.50” to 8.00” and cylinder lengths to 24.0”
- OD Grinding: Diameters up to 8.00” and lengths to 72”, Swing 13”
- Jig Grinding: Complex shapes including spherical and small ID’s
- Fluorescent Penetrant: ASTM E 1417, ASTM E 165, NAS 410
- Magnetic Particle Inspection: ASTM E 1444, ASTM E 709, NAS 410
Repair Management and Certification
- FAA/EASA Certified Repairs:
- Plating (Chrome, sulfamate and electroless nickel, TiCad, Cadmium, silver, copper)
- Weld/HVOF/Spray (HVOF, Plasma, Nanofusion, Cold Spray)
- Grinding/Honing (centerless, ID, OD, Jig, Vertical and Horizontal Hone)
- FAA Part 145 (ZY3R041M) and EASA Accepted repair station
- AS 9100 Rev. D Certified Quality System
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Landing Gear, Propeller, and Accessory component piece parts.
- FAA/DOT Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program Compliant
- Fast quotes and fixed pricing using our extensive database of past repairs